🌾🌹🌾 The words of a poem: You hurt my heart...👈
I hurt the heart that saved
All fouadi..
And left in its depth the accumulation of all
sorrows..
I forgot the ten girls
bold..
I have offended and wronged that love
innocent..
And I added to the soul how many
torment..
I declared a war of madness
at the doorstep..
You have no news, or even you
By asking..
And denied those memories that
come to us..
Who left the imprint of the trail of sin
shame..
And today I wanted to come back like that
Forget game..
She was awarded the Medal of Deception
With betrayal...
Do you have any shame to see you in
Khater..
Or from you, the glory that makes me forget the hell?
pain..
I have forgiven you and despite what
she did..
I raised the banner of surrender to your love
Wafaa..
On the guillotine, I accepted the death penalty
your love
Written by: writer and poet Ghenaiet Samir
Algeria.... 10/27/2022 🇩🇿❤🌹🎩👉
🌾🌹🌾كلمات قصيدة : جرحت قلبي ...👉
جرحت القلب الذي صان
كل الفؤادي..
وتركت في عمقه تراكم كل
الاحزان ..
فنسيت العشرة التي بنت
جسورا..
قد أسأت وظلمت ذلك الحب
البريء..
وزدت على الروح كم من
عذاب..
واعلنت عني حرب الجنون
بالعتاب..
فلا منك خبر او حتى عليك
بالسؤال..
ونكرت تلك الذكريات التي
تحن إلينا..
يامن تركت بصمة الأثر بإثم
العار ..
واليوم أردت الرجوع كأنها
لعبة تنسيك..
وتقلدت وسام الخداع فن
بالخيانة..
هل منك حياء يروك في
الخاطر..
او منك بهاء ينسينى جحيم
الآلام..
قد عفوت عنك و رغم الذي
فعلت..
فرفعت راية الاستسلام لحبك
وفاء..
على مقصلة الاعدام قد قبلت
غرامك .
بقلم : الأديب والشاعر غنيات سمير
الجزائر.... ...27/10/2022 🇩🇿❤🌹🎩👉

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق